Well I can't believe it! We're having a boy. We couldn't be happier. This is the last baby so it worked out wonderfully. Now we need to think of a name. Hmmm, any good ideas out there? Nick says "Stockholm" is out of the question. Oh well...
I am so excited to meet this little boy. I love you guys so much and get ready for the penis! You should add me too! Our blog is www.goeckeritz.blogspot.com
Thanks for sending me your blog address and congratulations on the little boy! Oh my goodness you will be busy! I have a blog with pictures of my grandson at rayandsuederose.blogspot.com
Sienna started Kindergarten this year! I cannot believe how fast the time goes by. That just means I need to slow down and enjoy it all.
She's the type of girl that can make friends anywhere. She's already made a few friends in Kindergarten and they all hold hands while walking into class. So cute, it makes me puddle up. She's going to be an amazing student!
Marseille
Marseille is so excited to start preschool and make new friends of her own. I wonder how she'll do because she's never known anything else, but she has watched Sienna for the last two years at preschool.
She has such an amazing imagination! She loves to color and she says Sienna is her best friend.
Funny story: I was washing Marseille's hair with her new strawberry shampoo. She says "oh did the girl eat the strawberry and POO it out?" Get it, sham-poo.
Tallinn
What a cute boy! I love him so much and he is such a cuddly little man.
He does have his times...He'll stand in front of one of the girls and look at them for a second, then WHAM! He smacks them to make them cry. I'll tell him "No Tallinn" then he'll come over and give me the sweetest hug. He knows that this works because I can't stop laughing.
I'm a mommy of three and I am so lucky to be able to stay at home with them! I have an amazing, hard working husband and we just celebrated four years of marriage.
We love to be outside and can't wait to start hiking again. We have passed on the love of nature to our children who absolutely love watching the Discovery Channel with us!
I have an enormous garden and I am learning how to can this year-whoo hoo.
2 comments:
I am so excited to meet this little boy. I love you guys so much and get ready for the penis! You should add me too! Our blog is www.goeckeritz.blogspot.com
Thanks for sending me your blog address and congratulations on the little boy! Oh my goodness you will be busy! I have a blog with pictures of my grandson at rayandsuederose.blogspot.com
Post a Comment