Friday, September 11, 2009







Sienna had her first day of her second year of preschool on Wednesday! She now goes three times a week instead of two. Marseille definitely missed her big sister, but it gives me time to just spoil her while Tallinn sleeps.



Sienna is in the advanced class this year. We've been working on trying to sound out her words and soon she'll be able to read to her siblings.



I really love her preschool. The Little Learner's Academy has done great things with Sienna's attention span. She's learned to listen to directions a lot better.



The first day Sienna didn't even want me to walk her in! She told me "Just drop me off mommy, I've done this before." My heart was so full of pride and sorrow at the same time. I still walked her in though!

No comments:


First day of preschool

First day of preschool
September 2008

Birthday night at the Mayan

Birthday night at the Mayan
July 27th 2008

First Birthday

First Birthday

More Pictures

Pictures

Halloween Slideshow

Family Reunion Fishlake 2008

Baby Smith

Disneyland Smilebox