Saturday, December 12, 2009





















Nick and I took a break from the kids to go to Puerto Rico! We took a rain forest tour and hiked up a river. We repelled down an 80ft waterfall and took three zip lines to get back. It was a lot of fun. We decided that we needed to do a harder hike on our own. We hiked 2 miles deep into the rain forest and found some secluded waterfalls.






We spent some time in Old San Juan, explored a castle, snorkeled for seashells and found a deserted beach. It was nice to have a break and spend alone time with each other, but I am happy to be back home with my family!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. I hope you have a Merry Christmas!!!!


First day of preschool

First day of preschool
September 2008

Birthday night at the Mayan

Birthday night at the Mayan
July 27th 2008

First Birthday

First Birthday

More Pictures

Pictures

Halloween Slideshow

Family Reunion Fishlake 2008

Baby Smith

Disneyland Smilebox