Monday, May 10, 2010

GARDEN TIME!!!

So excited! Just got my garden half planted. I decided I'm doing a salsa garden and I am going to attempt canning.
I've planted beefsteak tomatos, yellow pear tomatoes, red onions (first time doing that), jalepenos. I have cilantro that gows back every year because I let the seeds drop from the previous year. Sweet Peas, because the girls love to go pick their own when they need a snack and bellpeppers. Oh, I bought a tomatillo plant. Potatos too!!!
I still have 3 rows left to fill. I need to go find some plants that look fun. Maybe we can have a canning party! Anyone know some great home-made salsa recipes?
Pictures coming soon!!!

No comments:


First day of preschool

First day of preschool
September 2008

Birthday night at the Mayan

Birthday night at the Mayan
July 27th 2008

First Birthday

First Birthday

More Pictures

Pictures

Halloween Slideshow

Family Reunion Fishlake 2008

Baby Smith

Disneyland Smilebox