Monday, March 9, 2009

How many weeks pregnant?



This is Sienna and Marseille on a good mommy day. We got cupcakes from our "cupcake store" (Harmon's) and played outside until we got tired. Spring fever has hit us hard and we can't wait to play outside more often. Curse you aqua snow!


This is a picture of the girls on my tired day, movie in a tent with plenty of provisions. How am I supposed to keep up with these two, I can barely talk on the phone without getting out of breath!
Anyways, if the doctor is going to induce us, and that's the only way I know how, we will know on our Wednesday appointment. I will keep you all posted.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I am so excited for you to have a little boy. They are so much fun. I am so glad that your blog isn't private. Anyway I hope all is going well for you. We need to get together sometime. I can't believe you are on # three.


First day of preschool

First day of preschool
September 2008

Birthday night at the Mayan

Birthday night at the Mayan
July 27th 2008

First Birthday

First Birthday

More Pictures

Pictures

Halloween Slideshow

Family Reunion Fishlake 2008

Baby Smith

Disneyland Smilebox