Sunday, March 22, 2009

He's Here!!!




Tallinn weighed 7 lbs 9 oz and 20 inches long. Born at 5:28 with two pushes - GO MOMMY!!!
Everyone is doing well, but sleepy so we're keeping this short.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Congrats!!! He is beautiful.

Alina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alina said...

YAY!!! He's so lovely. I'm glad you're all okay. Also, how much does Marsaille look like Sienna in that photo, eh? LOVE YOU GUYS!

Nicole Goeckeritz said...

He is amazing guys! I love him already!

Shara said...

Congrats to the Family! Have fun with him. Boys are fun. Remember when we were all prego with our first at the mayan 4yrs ago wow! now everyone is having or had their third! Is this my sign?? I'm getting a bit baby hungry! Congrats. Take care


First day of preschool

First day of preschool
September 2008

Birthday night at the Mayan

Birthday night at the Mayan
July 27th 2008

First Birthday

First Birthday

More Pictures

Pictures

Halloween Slideshow

Family Reunion Fishlake 2008

Baby Smith

Disneyland Smilebox