Monday, April 13, 2009

I love Heidi!!! You will too... just look at the amazing photography that she does. She does onsite photos and brings all the props to you. The photos that she and her husband can create together will melt your heart. Here is her link and please use her for your next family, newborn or any occasion shoot!

http://heidijphotography.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Jenilyn Anderson said...

Oh, he is SO adorable! What a cute little family!

Heidi J Photography said...

Kristen I love you!! You are so kind! I found your blog through a comment someone left on the blog! Thank you for the advertisement! Heidi

Shara said...

They turned out so cute!! He is so cute. He has a perfect little baby face! The photo with him and Nick is so cute, what a fun Idea. Congrats again.


First day of preschool

First day of preschool
September 2008

Birthday night at the Mayan

Birthday night at the Mayan
July 27th 2008

First Birthday

First Birthday

More Pictures

Pictures

Halloween Slideshow

Family Reunion Fishlake 2008

Baby Smith

Disneyland Smilebox